The past few days have been quite interesting...
Through our (me and my roommates) great journey amongst the uni life, we have recently obtained Nerf guns in order to entertain ourselves whilst we struggle to feel any form of satisfaction as we study and/or do our assignments. It was a wise and glorious decision as we have fought against each other, picked on a single person at times, betray one another and also have decided to end all disputes with a showdown.
Apart from the violence and horrific injuries some of us have endured caused by the Nerf guns, I woke up one morning, only to find out the Fruit Loops cereal packaging found within the cereal box was cut with scissors. With great energy, I marched up the hall way shouting "WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?" at around 8:30 in the morning... I felt victorious... I don't know why, but I did. The one responsible had a face of "I cannot believe you" whilst my other roommate did nothing but join me and my argument against the use of scissors to open the cereal packaging. Once all unbelievability was gone from both parties, I continued to the creation of my breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment