Thursday, 5 April 2012

Steam






Steam, oh how I'm grateful for thee.
Created by Valve, who has a developed the Counter Strike series, team Fortress 2 and Portal 1 and 2, they have support PC gaming immensely.

I am always on steam, whether I'm gaming or not, it's easy to manage my games, shop for games and not to mention the massive sales they have it's sometimes ridiculous! The feature I love is you can add friends to chat whilst playing a game simply just by the two magical buttons shift + tab, which brings up a steam overlay that doesn't interrupt your game, which enables to surf the internet. And inviting friends into games for a multiplayer (is not a word) match is the easiest thing to do!

I'm impressed, they have served over 780 petabytes... for gaming... that is too awesome! Here's some info on steam!


Information
Notch's thoughts on steam, creator of minecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment