It's submission time!
What have I done in this subject for the past 6 weeks? Well...
I have learnt how to use Blogspot, Flicr and Delicious and their purpose.
Blogspot has been quite fun to use. Being able to have full customisation over your page's appearance such as the background, style, layout of where things go, the font style and colour, able to easily upload pictures, create pages and follow and comment on other people's blogs. I definitely love the "preview" option before actually posting up a comment or a new post, very handy. I have commented on other people's post and have found some interesting anime to look forward to, added and re-arranged my gadgets. I was able to post up a poll about whether if people believe in healthy yelling or not, and setting my fishes on the top as my blog guardians.
Flickr is quite interesting. I have uploaded a few pictures of my drawings and from my visit of Philippines. I also have joined two awesome groups. A Lego group and a toy group! yes... I love toys, I still wish to have a Tonka one day. I have favourited a collectible toy of Edna from the Pixar movie The Incredibles.I created a new set for the Philippine photos. I liked it as it was quite fast and easy to add a description and titles.
Delicious is quite nice. Being able to bookmark websites. I have created a new stack consisting of the websites I constantly go to every so often, such as Deviant Art, CG Hub, Kid Robot and a few more.
No comments:
Post a Comment