Thursday, 31 May 2012

EVE Online







EVE Online is a Online Game set in a sc-fi world. The game is pretty much a tool for player to use to do pretty much anything whether it be pirating, misions, selling/buying to make a profit, manufacturing, exploring and a whole lot more.

I am currently addicted to it because I finally have a grasp of what do to, what I can do and how to do it. Before,  and which is currently still an issue, is that EVE has by far the largest learning cliff. There's a whole lot of windows, buttons and complex systems in the game, from improving skills, using the market, what ship to use, what fitting are suitale for your ship, getting around, insuring your ship, insuring yourself and a lot lot of stuff. it's overwhelming.

What do I do in EVE?
I have my main which his skills are spread widely across mining, exploring and is currently training in combat because I just couldn't make a decision of what to do. But I have decided I am gonna be a combat mission runner and an explorer on the side. The character uses Amarr ships, I plan to train up for a battleship which I believe is called Abaddon.

I have another character who I recently created and i training into mining and planetary interaction. Mining is pretty straight forward, I go to an asteroid belt, and mindlessly mine the rocks out of it. Planetary interaction is the production of goods that used to only be bought and sold by NPC. I pretty much harvest the resources off the planet, produce a product, and sell it on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment