Thursday, 31 May 2012

MPI104

In the course, I have created a Blogspot, Delicious and Flickr account and have learnt how to use them. I have also created a website and uploaded it into the webspace.

For the blogspot, I have posted stuff mainly of experiences and events that happen in my time, not too open and personal of course. These posts would either be a memory of mine, something that has recently happened, my opinions on something, what games I'm addicted to  and what I went through for my body of work. I have also followed Wolly's Blog, who is creating a game called Cube world. I do like how I can keep easy track on the production of his game and how he's going.

For Delicious, I have created a stack of personal websites and followed a particular stack on vintage advertisements as I do love that type of art style. I have learnt how to create and follow stacks.

In my Flickr account, I have uploaded several scans of the pages in my visual arts diary and several photos from my trip to philippines. I have also joined the groups 'LEGO' and 'Toys.'

My html website is about the work and process I did for my body of work. I linked up five pages together, and placed up pictures in tables. These images would then lead to another page, enlarging the photo to it's original size to allow people to see how specific works too like. I haev uploaded the website onto the webspace. I have learnt how to create tables, link images to another page and using a CSS file to change the style of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment